Monday, September 14, 2009

Darlene and Tim were married on the magical day of 09-09-09. It's not uncommon for our brides to book their Smoky Mountain weddings up to a year in advance, so Darlene and I were able to communicate with each other for quite some time before the wedding. I was able to talk with Tim quite a bit, too.




















Tim and I got into mischief. We arranged for a gentleman to be present to "object" at the appropriate moment during the ceremony. Before you catch your breath, keep in mind that it is common for Darlene and Tim to play practical jokes on one another...and I was more than happy to join in! Our good friend, Ian, played the part of the "wedding crasher," running across our bridge at the designated moment yelling, "What about Myrtle Beach? Wait! What about ME?" Truly hilarious...with much animated laughter following this display!











Tim has a favorite Playboy Cigar box that he likes to "keep Darlene." I suspect there is a very private, inside meaning for this metaphor. However, I was more than happy to create a signature art collage with Darlene and the box.


I can't wait to see Darlene's photographs on Facebook from the REAL honeymoon trip to Myrtle Beach!