How to Reserve an all-inclusive wedding with reception for 50 guests in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg
- A full one hour rehearsal the day before the wedding
- Five hours of reservation time on wedding day
- Guests may enter one hour prior to reservation start time (This is also the time we guarantee your privacy and no venue tours or other outside guests will be permitted)
- Bride, groom, and wedding party may have access to dressing rooms any time after 9am
- Ability to upgrade to the full day (access to our venue 8am until dark, with no outside guests permitted at any time)
- Minister's services (Deduct $125 if you have your own)
- Ceremony director (to seat guests, arrange and direct the wedding party, work with you to create the itinerary, and coordinate with vendors,)
- Buffet meal provided by the famous Chef Tony for 50 (your choice of menu and non-alcoholic drinks) www.cheftonycatering.com Add $35 per person for guests over 50
- Wedding cake to serve 50 (your choice of design and flavors by Chef Tony as well)
- A $500 credit at From the Heart Florist (can be removed if you prefer to bring your own flowers, otherwise they'll work with you and deliver your bouquets on wedding day)
- DJ service by Scott Goebel, playing from ceremony until end time www.knoxvegasdjs.com
- Three hours of our creative photography
- Flash drive of all wedding images and a $300 product credit toward prints, canvases, or professional wedding albums
- Your choice of ceremony site with back-up plans for rain
Chef Tony deserves all-out praise here, because everyone knows that second to creative wedding photography, the menu is the most important! This all-inclusive wedding package for 50 guests includes the famous Chef Tony of www.cheftonycatering.com Should you like a few more close friends to share your happiness, simply add $35 per person. This increases the food quantity and makes the wedding cake bigger, too.
We've worked with several caterers over our ten year existence, and Chef Tony is by far our catering vendor of choice. You may not know it, but many caterers don't even let you keep food that is left over. Not that there's much chance any will be left, mind you, (his selections are absolutely mouth watering!) But if there is, he will box it up for you as a courtesy so that you may eat the leftovers during your honeymoon.
Chef Tony is always happy to introduce himself and discuss your menu options, so please feel free to inquire with him through his website. Regina is also happy to make this connection for you, allowing Chef Tony to contact you at your convenience.
|**New images coming soon** Our white chairs have been replaced with new wooden chairs to better match our wedding reception decor|
When it comes to your wedding, we want to please you first and foremost. Contact Regina any time with questions, and she'll pull together your very own Country Wedding!