Our family believes your wedding is personal, not commercial. Escape the tourists and the hustle of store-front weddings in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
Emily, Aunt Sharon and I continue to work toward ways that couples can get married in the Smoky Mountains that signify what marriage is all about.
We want you to have the time to enjoy the scenery at our venue that we have spent years cultivating.
Don't worry about the next couple pulling in the parking lot to get married, because there won't be one. We only do one wedding each day....yours.
All our couples are welcome to our venue to use our dressing areas any time after 9am. This means you have the option of doing your hair and make-up right here, hiring a salon to come to us, or even having a picnic lunch, just the two of you, in our gardens before you start getting ready.
The wedding party (if you have a family elopement,) is also welcome to the dressing areas with you.
Any guests are welcome to begin enjoying our venue up to one hour prior to your ceremony.
|July is one of the most colorful months for the flower gardens at our wedding venue. The lilies and zinnias make a gorgeous foreground for any wedding image, and for you as you walk across our arched bridge to the white wedding pergola.|
|Uncle Bill built the "hobbit bridge" as a birthday present for me in 2017. It's the second most requested site for wedding photographs, next to the horses and our 1950 Ford truck.|
Photography that stands out from the crowd...
Our photographers pay more attention to you as individuals. We apply posing for different body types. We apply lighting techniques to enhance emotion and tell your story.
We provide an atmosphere that relaxes even the most apprehensive groom.
Further relax with the security of our knowledge to handle any lighting or weather situation. We are free from the fears and restrictions of natural light alone.
Worried about that double chin? If you are still self conscious about this, or other personal details after our posing and enhancement techniques, you will have the opportunity to request ten additional editing enhancements free of charge.
And... we have more gorgeous backgrounds and props to use for wedding photography than any other venue, chapel, cabin, or traveling photographer. No National Park permits required. No nosy tourists. No waiting for the next group to leave the area... Honeysuckle Hills is our private photography studio and botanical gardens.
|Taken on the trail in our "enchanted forest," for Shavonna and Amos in December|
And if you love horses as much as we do, Sugar and Ben are ready to please!
|The back field just past the "hobbit bridge" in June, when the white wildflower meadow is in full bloom|
View the video about this wedding package
- Scheduled tour the day before to choose your ceremony location and for us to get to know each other
- Privacy (Our venue is not open to the public)
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony locations to choose from
- Spacious outdoor areas with flower gardens and pleasing landscapes
- Indoor or covered ceremony sites in case it rains
- Decorations in all ceremony areas
- Aunt Sharon's personal touch by adding flowers to your ceremony site that closely matches your own wedding colors
- Caring, non-discriminating Officiant to perform the ceremony and file your license
- Dressing areas for each of you
- Couple and wedding party access to dressing areas as early as 9am
- Guests (if any) welcome to begin enjoying our venue one hour prior to your ceremony
- Ceremony director, including playing ceremony music
- Creative photography with attention to posing, lighting, and story-telling
- Flash drive of all wedding images
- Edits and enhancements at photographer's discretion prior to delivery of images
- Ten additional editing requests provided at couples request
- On-line viewing site for six months
- Gift card for use on your viewing site to purchase prints or use toward wedding albums, used to obtain your wedding day bouquet, or as a discount on your wedding package
|Our willow tree continues to be the number one ceremony location choice for couples with twenty guests or less|
|Officiants available for all weddings, including same sex marriages|
|Our covered pavilion is a popular location for weddings, rain or shine|
|This stone arch was hand-constructed in 2016 and is a popular area for both wedding ceremonies and wedding photography|
|Our miniature mountain waterfall is the perfect alternative to a one to five mile hike in the mountains for your waterfall wedding.|
|Our white wedding pergola, always decorated with white flowers. This bride asked Aunt Sharon to add sunflowers to the vases hanging on the shepherd hooks. What are your wedding colors?|
|Our swing in the sycamore tree by the creek has endless possibilities for wedding photographs. Are you as spunky as this bride?|
|If you are a fantasy lover or gamer, perhaps you'd like to talk to Regina about a conceptual photograph like this one with butterfly fairy wings...|
I know this was a lot of information... and we appreciate you taking the time to explore a different way to get married with our family.
Feel free to call or text me at 865-368-5569 for more help planning your wedding. (Keep in mind Regina is usually on the mountain somewhere on Sundays, her day off... but will attend to you immediately come Monday...)