Where to get married
Click here to view Honeysuckle Hills
A personal Introduction by Regina and Emily
Why Honeysuckle Hills?
- It's where I grew up, and where I enjoy making our visitors feel loved
- It's the most personal wedding experience you'll find anywhere
- If photography is a high priority, our venue can't be beat (whether you use our photographer or your own)
- If it's needed for a wedding, we probably have it.
Click here for 20 to 30 Guests with Small Cake Reception
I believe in providing the best wedding service I can for you. That said, Honeysuckle Hills is not the cheapest venue you're going to find, but it's certainly not the most expensive, either. You will not regret your investment with us. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with our rates. (Located at the beginning of this article)
- A bigger venue space will be needed
- More reservation time will be needed
- More food is required
- Vendors hired will need to stay longer and charge more
- Even with DIY, you will spend more in the long run than you originally intend
- Some venues have more privacy than others
- Venues with a better atmosphere limit the number of weddings they provide in order to give you more attention.
- Some venues have a better reputation and more years of experience with the same staff members (unlike corporate venues with high employee turnover)
- Some venues have more offerings like bigger spaces, dressing areas, seating, linens, and an experienced coordinator
- Photographers who have more lighting, posing, and post-production experience cost more. "Natural Light" has extreme limitations in an uncontrolled wedding situation. That's why those photographers are cheaper, because they have an excuse if something didn't turn out just right.
- Some venues spend thousands more in landscaping and flowers
- Venues like Honeysuckle Hills have horses. If you've never owned a horse, just go find someone who has and they'll explain it.