- We only do one wedding each day... yours.
- You may use our dressing areas any time after 9am. (Most couples arrive a few hours ahead of time.)
- Meet a salon stylist here, or do your own hair and make-up in our spacious bridal suite, complete with salon chair, large mirrors, make-up lights, dress steamer, and even a sofa and kitchenette area.
- Regina will assist you with your dress if you need it.
- Each wedding package is based on the activity time you'll need for the ceremony and photography.
- All packages include your wedding officiant, with no tipping required.
- All packages include exceptional, high-end photography with a flash drive of ALL the images, full printing resolution, with copyright release to print on your own
- All packages include professional enhancements to 30% of the images. Examples include removing blemishes, softening fine lines, and making body parts appear more slender.
- All packages include a highlight slideshow of our favorite images mixed with 3 to 4 second video clips. Perfect for social media shares!
Even More Reasons to Elope at Honeysuckle Hills
- · Scheduled tour the day before to choose ceremony location and get to know us
- · Beautiful ceremony locations to choose from (We have more than one or two)
- · Back-up plans in case it rains
- · Minister included to perform the ceremony and file your license
- · Dressing Rooms (And I'll help with your dress if you need it)
- · Access to the dressing areas any time prior to your wedding ceremony
- · Guests may enter our venue one hour prior to your ceremony time (This is also the time no other venue tours or bridal meetings will take place)
- · Caring family staff to direct the wedding and play your ceremony music
- · Privacy (our venue is not open to the public