The Great Smoky Mountains provide the perfect atmosphere for weddings. With their proximity to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, it’s so easy for guests to have an excuse to plan a family vacation around your wedding day. You’re simply the icing on the cake… By the same token, it makes it much easier for you to keep control of how many guests come to your wedding. I hear so many brides tell me, “things just got out of control, so we’re going to the mountains to keep our guest count below the 100 mark.” Brides want a hearty celebration, but they also want to keep their stress levels and budgets manageable.
- Honeysuckle Hills is a central location for weddings with families from out of town
- Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg provide a great excuse for your guests to schedule a vacation around your wedding day.
- Use an all-inclusive package, or use all your own vendors
- No hidden fees for table cloths, seating, unity candle tables, etc.
- Photography by a real professional, not a staff member
- Privacy… Not on the side of a busy highway
- Family run… and we’ll treat you like one of us.