Are you looking for a wedding package with enough time to enjoy your closest family and friends with a nice reception, but want to keep it low key?
Our "Country Style" wedding package has been the top pick for five years running, and there are many great reasons why. If you have a smaller guest count of 30 to 50, but still want to feel like you truly celebrated, this may be the perfect choice for you, too.
- Tour and drop off time for wedding items the day before
- Three hours of reservation time on wedding day
- Guests may enter one hour prior to your reservation start time. This is also the time that your guaranteed privacy occurs (no other venue tours, appointments, or outside guests are permitted from this time until reservation time ends)
- Bride, groom, and wedding party may enter our venue any time after 9am to use dressing rooms (We only schedule one wedding each day)
- Minister's services (Deduct $125 if you have your own)
- Ceremony director (to seat guests, arrange and direct the wedding party, work with you to create the itinerary, and coordinate with vendors,)
- Buffet meal for 30 provided by our local's favorite barbecue restaurant, Corky's (Add $25 per person for guests over 30)
- Wedding cake to serve 30 (your choice of design and flavors by Smoky Mountain Cakes)
- A $350 credit at From the Heart Florist (can be removed if you prefer to bring your own flowers, otherwise they'll work with you and deliver bouquets on wedding day)
- DJ service by KnoxVegas DJ's, playing from ceremony until exit
- Three hours of our creative photography (if you choose the package with photos)
- Flash drive of all wedding images and a highlight slideshow, perfect for social media shares
Our "Country Style" wedding package is for 30 guests. You can add on to expand it to 50 guests if necessary, and the itinerary still has enough time for the traditional wedding events like first dances, bouquet toss, sparkler exit, and creative photography time. (Anything over 50 guests we recommend adding additional venue time.)
Everyone loves barbecue, and our local Corky's restaurant will cater your wedding reception. Their reputation is so good that not only do our brides enjoy their food at their wedding, they usually stop by the restaurant for another hearty meal before leaving town!
If you're a bride who needs a few gluten free options, rest assured the sides can be substituted with corn or spiced apples. Upgrades to items like salad bars and baked potatoes are also available.
What kind of wedding cake will I receive?
|This year the "naked cake" is all the rave... This one was upsized for a wedding with 50 guests. Your $25 fee for guests over 30 covers both extra food and making the wedding cake larger (3 tier)|
|Aunt Sharon has created beautiful center pieces with a base color of white and cream flowers. The log slices you see here are also provided. Should you wish to bring your own centerpieces, there is no charge for us to exchange them on the tables.|
|Example of the addition of colors that will closely match your own wedding colors|
|We also have quaint little white lanterns for the table center pieces if you prefer it.|
- Tour on a day before the wedding to choose your ceremony site, get to know our staff and how your wedding day will go, and drop off guest books, unity sand, wedding favors, etc. (If you choose to bring these items our staff will put them out for you, but it's not required.)
- Guests allowed one hour prior to reservation start time, but bridal party may use dressing rooms any time after 9am **No other venue tours or outside guests permitted on property at this time, guaranteeing privacy**
- Multiple wedding ceremony sites to choose from, including a back-up plan for rain
- Friendly staff to direct your wedding ceremony, create your itinerary, work with vendors, and make your family feel welcome (We're sharing our home with you, so come on in!)
- Professional, high-end creative photography
- Ability to use your own photographer at no charge, with exception of with our horses
- Flower gardens, fences, arched bridge, creek running through the property, and so much more...
- Two dressing rooms, and all our ceremony sites are decorated and ready for use
When it comes to your wedding, we want to please you first and foremost. Contact Regina any time with questions, and she'll pull together your very own Country Wedding!
Email Regina to Start Planning