- Call or text Regina at 865-368-5569 to check availability
- Book your accommodations AFTER you know your date is available
- Consider booking your wedding Monday through Friday for lower weekday rates
- Regina will send your contract by email along with helpful information on how and where to get your Tennessee marriage license, plus helpful information about cabins, hotels, flowers, and restaurants.
Each package includes:
- · Tour and drop off time for wedding items the day before (like your dress, flowers, and marriage license) This is a great time to see the property and choose the ceremony location.
- · Ceremony director to tell you absolutely everything you need to do
- · Officiant’s services for the ceremony and to file the license at the courthouse
- · Photographer with 20 years of experience in lighting, posing, and artistic design
- · A product credit toward professional prints, canvases, or albums. Albums start at $300 for a beautiful glossy coffee table book.
- · Flash drive of all the wedding images with a release to print images on your own
Includes a $50 product credit
A 30 minute reservation that allows enough time for the ceremony and formal portraits in one location. Our staff will lovingly guide you through the ceremony and provide heart-warming images to enjoy from one location on our farm. Please understand the photography time is VERY short and limited in this package. It was created for couples who want to get married in a beautiful place and have charming, traditional photographs, but they don't want to spend the time required for variety and creativity.
Includes a $100 product credit
Excellent choice for the couple who wants heart-felt, beautiful wedding images, but does not want the full adventure of scenes on the further reaches of our venue, such as the truck and mountain view
Wild Horses 1800 Mon-Fri 2000 Saturdays
Includes a $150 product credit
Our most popular, this package is perfect whether you want the breathtaking images with our horses that are trained to run behind you, or if you simply want more photography time to assure you get the most variety possible. This reservation is a full hour and a half.
The Outdoor Adventure 2500 Mon-Fr 2900 Saturdays
Includes a $200 product credit
Two hours of the most creative wedding images possible. This package allows for enough time to travel three short miles from Honeysuckle Hills to private property bordering the National Park. An old chimney, mountain views, mountain creek falls, and another vintage barn are possibilities there. You may also choose to have the full two hours at the Honeysuckle Hills property.
Wedding albums are professionally designed and printed, guaranteed to be more inviting and last much longer than anything you'll find as a retail consumer. Our albums start at $300 for the glossy coffee table book you see below. Many brides apply their $100 credit toward the purchase of this album.
Remember you will receive your flash drive of all the wedding images as part of your wedding package, too. However, many brides have the best of intentions, but somehow just keep putting off making those prints or albums on their own.