Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Congratulations to my husband, Gary Woods! I love you, baby, because you have such a big heart.

Gary hiked to the top of Mount LeConte this spring to capture a stunning view that raised $17,500 at the recent Robert F. Thomas Foundation fundraiser for the new LeConte Medical Center. The 100" print will hang in the new hospital in honor of the late wife of its high bidder, Mayor Brian Atchley. Thank you, Mayor Atchley, for your kind and generous heart. Your wife no doubt deserves this touching memorial.

And now, time to meet the Honeysuckle Hills family! Occasionally we ditch our overalls for a more elegant affair such as the Robert F. Thomas gala. Listed from left to right is my mother, myself, Aunt Helen, and my daughter, Rachel.

The couple, of course, is Gary and myself.

It was nice to get dressed up just like our brides and grooms for a change. It also reminded me of what it's like on the OTHER end of the camera!

If you'd like more information on making a donation to the Robert F. Thomas Foundation, visit http://www.drthomasfoundation.org/fss-foundation.cfm