Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Fantasy Wedding Photographer in Gatlinburg, TN




As the craze for Game of Thrones, Zelda, and Dungeons and Dragons continues, so will the demand for a more unique approach to wedding photography.

Images like these don't have to be the entire focus of your wedding, but they sure can put a little extra "WOW" into the wedding memories.

Milesa came to me after seeing a photograph we had done for a previous bride showing our wedding horse, Sugar, as a Unicorn.  That bride was proposed to at Disneyland during dinner.  She found her engagement ring beneath a silver platter on a shiny glass slipper!

While our original intent was to create another unicorn scene, I wanted to try out a brand new mirror photography prop Aunt Sharon made.  When I mentioned fairies and butterflies, Milesa's eyes lit up brighter than the East Tennessee night time stars!

The ferns and whimsical decor on the mirror truly make this photograph of Milesa as a butterfly fairy bride.  I think a traditional white wedding gown wouldn't have worked nearly as well as the flowing gray dress does.



I have always held a strong fascination for the moon, maybe because my zodiac sign is cancer.  I can't say I put much faith the zodiac... but I absolutely love any work of art that displays the moon.

I could tell from the moment I met our bride, Shayna, that she and her husband have an extremely passionate love that will keep them in the honeymoon phase for quite some time.  Her image was created in our horse field which has enough privacy to be a little more risque.  The moon, clouds, and night time look was added later.


Katie is one of our brides who fell in love with another image we did last year using our antique window photography prop.  I never like to duplicate a wedding picture... I prefer to come up with a new design whenever possible that compliments each bride individually.

Katie's fantasy wedding image took on a life of its own during the art process.  We used a back-light during the original capture in our enchanted forest by the creek.  The lake and moon were added later.



I'll never forget the bride who loves The Lord of the Rings!  We used a little charcoal lighter fluid to create this image, even in the candle holder in her hand.  An overlay was added later for the more dramatic look.

Fog machines, smoke bombs, running horses, mirrors... You never know what I might decide to use next!

If you want something different, and you're getting married in the mountains of East Tennessee, come see me.  We'll create something beautiful together, and we'll become lasting friends in the process.

Hugs!

Regina

865-368-5569
green.forest97@yahoo.com
www.honeysucklehills.com