Friday, May 21, 2010





How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...fifteen years of them, as a matter of fact! Congratulations to Steve and Melissa on their fifteenth wedding anniversary, celebrated with a vow renewal at Honeysuckle Hills. Plenty of tears and laughter filled the afternoon. My favorite lines during the renewal of vows were spoken by Melissa, "And dear, I love how you end each night with, 'Honey is there anything I can lick, stick...or poke?'" There was little time for wiping tears, for the guests were too busy clutching their stomachs with laughter!

After I heard how they met, (Steve pushed Melissa into a swimming pool,) and after watching Steve admire her legs with his tongue hanging out, I knew we needed to do some photographs to reflect his admiration.

The remainder of the evening was spent doing family photographs for all the guests. Melissa's number one concern was having time to create all these images. Photography is extremely important to her... and she came to just the right place!