Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The second annual Boyd's Creek Elementary School 8th Grade Prom was held at our farm again this year with great success! I was impressed once again with the manners and respect bestowed by these students. We hosted their very first prom last year at my daughter's request, because she was in the 8th grade graduating class.

As always, I like to see the latest trends in hair styles, make-up, and prom attire. One young lady informed she WON her prom dress, and it was absolutely stunning. The hair styles of some of the young men caught my eye as much as the lady's. They were stylish, yet masculine, and very photographic!

I had the most fun photographing each of the couples. Our flowers at the arbor were in full bloom, and made a great background for the colorful dresses & ties.

I hope to see the next batch of 8th graders next year, though it will be hard to beat this group!