- Check availability of your wedding date BEFORE booking your cabin or hotel
- Be sure to reserve enough time for the wedding photography
- Gather your driver's license and social security cards for your marriage license
- Bring along your own bouquet, or order your flowers from our local florist
- Decide if you'd rather do your own make-up and hair, or book your salon appointment
- Pack a warm coat to wear during the outdoor set changes
- If you wear high heels for the indoor wedding ceremony, bring a pair of boots for the outdoor photography, especially if you plan on photographs with our horses or vintage Ford truck
- Talk to Regina in depth about the locations on our property that you love, and she will help you book enough time to include all of them
- Your family is welcome to come with you. We can accommodate up to 50 guests in the winter, but we do not host wedding receptions during that time. Again, be sure to reserve enough time if you prefer to bring your loved ones.
- Creative wedding photography at our venue requires your willingness to give us your time and attention. We cannot rush through this process, and you will not be pleased with the results if we do.
All wedding packages include
- Scheduled visit on a day before your wedding to choose ceremony site, allow Regina to get to know you, and make a plan for the photography
- Choice of ceremony location, including back-up plan for rain
- Two private dressing rooms (in the winter we can allow you in any time before the wedding)
- Private wedding venue not open to the public
- Minister / Wedding Officiant
- Wedding Director (to guide you on what to do next, and even play ceremony music)
- Professional Wedding Photography
- Flash drive of all wedding images (after our editing and art work is completed)
- Credit toward professional prints, canvases, or albums. (or take this as a discount off the package price)
An Hour of Beauty
Includes $100 product credit
Excellent choice for the couple who wants more time for Regina to be creative, but does not wish to have photographs with the horses or at the mountain ridge view.
Includes $150 product credit
Our most popular, this package is perfect whether you want the breathtaking images with our horses that are trained to run behind you, or if you simply want more photography time for the most variety possible. This reservation is a full hour and a half.
Includes $200 product credit
Two hours of the most creative wedding images possible. This package allows for enough time to travel three short miles from Honeysuckle Hills to private property bordering the National Park. An old chimney, mountain views, mountain creek falls, and another vintage barn are possibilities there. You may also choose to have the full two hours at the Honeysuckle Hills property. (This is the most common during winter months since the road to Beeler Mountain is not safe to travel if it snows.)
This is also the best wedding package to choose if you invite guests. We can accommodate up to 50 guests without a reception during the winter months.
Talk to me... let's plan an elopement that no one will ever forget.