One of the first questions I'm asked is, "Can I really have photographs made in my wedding dress with your horses?"
The answer is, Yes!
The second question I get is, "Can we have our photographs made at your venue even if we're not getting married there?"
Again, the answer is yes.
Many couples come to us after getting married at home or another destination venue. Often times they are on their honeymoon in the Smoky Mountains. It's a great excuse to wear your wedding dress again, and make more memories with your sweetheart. As we all know, photographs take us back in time to the days that made our hearts sing the sweetest melodies. So why not have a honeymoon photography session?
Other couples come to us for anniversary pictures. You don't have to wear your wedding dress again. You can bring it, along with a few other memorable trinkets, for use as props. Or, make this an opportunity to go shopping for another pretty, more casual dress to celebrate your anniversary here.
Bridal photography sessions are my favorite. There never seems to be enough time on wedding day to do everything you want, including your wedding photographs. Larger weddings simply have too much going on, and too many demands on your attention. So why not plan a girls trip to the Smoky Mountains before the wedding? Have a trial run for your hair and make-up, then let me show you just how beautiful you really are. Ways to use these images are endless... a special framed portrait for your sweetheart or display at the wedding, special pages in your wedding album... the list goes on and on. There is no other day in your life you look or feel this special.
The third question is always, "How much does it cost?"
My question to you in return is, "How important is this moment?"
Most couples come to Honeysuckle Hills for the most special events in their lives. It's a time when they want to look their very best in the images, because they know they will be looking at them often, and for a very long time. They also come to us for the many unique photographic opportunities at our venue, such as photographs with our horses.
Our photography sessions include the following:
- Pricing already includes the 9.75% sales tax
- Use of our dressing areas prior to the session, as early as you need them
- Professional editing and enhancements at photographer's discretion prior to viewing
- Additional image editing requests by client provided for $25 per image
- On-line viewing and ordering site provided for six months
- Digital download, password protected, available for six months
- All full-resolution images on flash drive
- Copyright release to print as you wish (high resolution images)
- 8x8" album with 30 of your favorite images
- Ability to upgrade to larger or other unique album choices
- Only one photography session or event is scheduled at the Honeysuckle Hills venue daily
- Our venue and photography studio is private, not open to the general public
- There are more opportunities for beautiful backdrops and props at Honeysuckle Hills than you will find in generic locations such as the National Park or other public areas used by photographers without their own studio
- Our horses are trained to run behind you for a more breath-taking image