Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Richelle and Zack, like most of our October couples, reserved their wedding a year in advance. I knew they were going to be a lot of fun to work with, and it was difficult to wait so long to finally meet them! For their Signature Art Print, we combined their love for four-wheeling and horses.


Richelle has the best set of legs I've ever seen on a bride! My assistant, Leslie, held Richelle's bridal gown off to the side for a nice, sleek angle.





One of Richelle's requests was for the "blowing veil on the bridge" shot. The veil in this image is not the one she wore for the wedding ceremony. It was purchased specifically for this photograph, and I must say worked extremely well!





Let's not forget the ring bearer, "Foxie!" This is Richelle's little baby, and she was certainly the star of the show! I always love it when my brides include their pets in their wedding.