Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adrian and Mike are no strangers to my camera. Beginning earlier in the spring, we created images to tell the bridal, engagement, and wedding story. I have been waiting all year for their wedding, because I knew that it would be very heart-felt and provide some great opportunities for wedding photography.

I could have filled this blog entry with dozens of
their wedding photographs! Since it was so difficult for me to decide which ones to showcase, they will be our featured wedding this month.

Their outdoor wedding featured Communion, a dove release, and vows read simultaneously. At the end, they performed a passionate dance to Haley Westerna's "Dark Waltz." I had misty eyes throughout their wedding, but full tears appeared as I watched them sway together upstairs in our wedding chapel.