Thursday, July 31, 2008

My brides often approach me with special requests for their wedding photographs, and I'm always up for something new. Sometimes I'll take a look at a wedding photograph they've seen and add my own unique twist to it. After all, no one wants to be exactly like someone else. Leslie brought a photograph to me with wedding rings atop the New York Times paper on their wedding date. We improvised a little with our local paper, "The Mountain Press." I took it even one step further by replacing the headline with, "Leslie and Jamie wed at Honeysuckle Hills."

Leslie and Jamie had an outdoor wedding in our little home town of Pigeon Forge just in time for our black-eyed susans to be in full bloom. Oh, what great scenery they make!


Leslie and Jamie came back for an engagement session since they're staying in the Smoky Mountains for an entire week. (Fabulous honeymoon!) Leslie had me all fired up to try yet another new idea, so we pulled out an antique wooden bucket and watering pitcher for one of their engagement images. Thanks, Leslie, for being such a great sport! I'm still smiling about it!