Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Michelle and Troy were full of life and spontaneity on their wedding day! Michelle also had a great idea to decorate our picnic pavilion with beautiful lanterns specifically for their first dance together. It really set a romantic mood.

I was so touched by a note Michelle sent me after her wedding, that I would like to share it with all of you:


Regina,

Troy and I want to thank you so much for creating the most romantic setting and atmosphere on your family farm. Your property captured everything we had hoped for and much more. We also enjoyed your energy during our photo shoot and keeping everyone smiling and focused. We loved our photos and can't thank you enough for the memories we will have forever.
Please don't hesitate to give a soon to be bride my phone number if they need a referral.
Thanks Again,
Michelle and Troy